Friday, February 7, 2014

Bolivian Kick Boxer Meets U.S. Marine


If you've already seen this then you can move on. But if you haven't, it's worth watching. I don't have any details to go with this; someone sent it to me in a forward. The best part is watching this Bolivian guy dancing and flipping through the air while the Marine stands patiently waiting for the right moment to take him out.

I have been in a couple of fights during my lifetime. Even when I won I lost. Hitting someone can hurt just as much as getting hit! For those two reasons I have generally avoided fisticuffs. But, when pressed, I have always waited for the right moment and gone for the knees. My reasoning was simple; if my opponent couldn't chase me he couldn't beat me up!

But what to do when your opponent is a kick boxer of championship quality? Just watch and see...

Note:  Apparently this is from a movie called “Never Back Down” which was released in 2008 and starred Sean Faris, Djimon Hounsou and Amber Heard. I am unfamiliar with the film so I have no comment to make about it other than that this is a great scene. Too bad it’s not real…

No comments:

Post a Comment