Thursday, September 12, 2013

Top Ten for the Week

Dave Letterman has his lists; Billboard lists the Top Ten musical hits; the magazines all list the sexiest, wealthiest, most boring, and other assorted lists; so I thought I would create a list of my own. 

This is the first; and probably the last; time that I will do this. I just find it interesting when I look and see what people are reading on my blog. I don’t go in for that high tech, who is reading me in what zip code, type of thing. I just want to know which articles, or reviews, are being read. With over a thousand hits a week; sometimes more; I’m always curious.

So below is the Rooftop Review Top Ten List for the last week in August, which is when this was written. I am pleased with the mixture of book reviews, movies, history and art that people bump into on this "destination based" site.

Basically that means people don’t come on looking for Rooftop Reviews, but rather bump into it while searching for information on a specific article, book, movie or song. That so many return again; on their own; to see what I post is always gratifying. And it’s really great to see that some of my most read posts are usually history, which is a big love of mine; right alongside of music, books and art.

1. "Passages: Green Wall" by Artist Tetsunori Kawana
August 15, 2011
231 Views

2. "Shanghai Diary" by Ursula Bacon
November 10, 2010
224 Views

3. "LBJ" by Phillip F. Nelson
February 24, 2012
144 Views

4. "The Case of Abraham Lincoln" by Julie M. Fenster
June 8, 2011
82 Views

5. Dean Martin - "The Capitol Years"
September 4, 2010
82 Views

6. "Bleed Red" by Ronnie Dunn
February 5, 2011
77 Views

7. The Nazi Manhole Mystery
April 23, 2010
51 Views

8. The Shot Heard Round the World - Lexington and Concord
April 23, 2010
51 Views

9. "A Bronx Tale" with Robert DeNiro
June 28, 2012
32 Views

10. "Seven Days In May" with Frederic March, Kirk Douglas
October 19, 2010
29 Views
                

No comments:

Post a Comment