Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

Due to the possibility of something going amiss for the 13th, I have elected to post the following, which has no value or purpose, meaning that perhaps nobody will stop by here today. So, good luck, don’t walk under any ladders and don’t let my black cat, Midnight, cross your path. As a matter of fact, I will be spending a good portion of the day avoiding him just to be safe.

Superstition may be just that, superstition. But mix it in with a few coincidences and you have what seemingly become facts.  So, I neither flaunt, nor embrace superstition. I do my best to ignore it. That’s why I’m not posting today; because I don’t believe that anything will go wrong. It’s just that sometimes I get this funny little feeling…

No comments:

Post a Comment